Image source here
Monday Monday Monday. That’s right, in case you haven’t noticed today is Monday. I usually feel a bit lazy on Mondays but I’ve been in and out of a cold this past few weeks so I feel full of energy and wanting to catch up on lost time.
These are some stuff I discovered lately and wanted to share:
- This is the closet project, from the artist Jeana Sohn who visits “creative, inspiring and stylish ladies' closets”.
- My current style inspiration, Annabel from Blushing Ambition. I love her photos and the way she puts clothes together.
- The Evil twin. Stumbled upon this the other day and am currently falling for every piece…The styling is amazing.
- A little magazine – AMMO magazine. It’s wonderfully made. Big fan of all the art.
- My ART SPONGE. I’m addicted to this website, good inspiration source.
- The stunning art from Stella Hultberg.
Have a good week!